My *goodness*, what a load of bullshit from Xeno
in this thread.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@> wrote:
> >
> > On 7/5/13 10:14 AM, Xenophaneros Anartaxius wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > > <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>, "emilymae.reyn"

> > > He did not hurt my feelings. If someone has a feeling
> > > though, that is usually a spontaneous response. Why
> > > should evidence be required to express what one feels?

My feeling is that you are a child molester, Xeno. No, I
don't have any evidence. Why should I?

> > > One does not need to take responsibility for oneself. One
> > > needs to take responsibility for the response to what one
> > > does. Telling someone to take responsibility for themselves
> > > is an attempt to make someone feel guilty.

And Xeno doesn't like to feel guilty. He wants to be able
to say whatever enters his mind without having to take
any responsibility for it. No wonder he's a fan of Barry.

> It is an attempt to demean and take control.

Translation: When he's asked to take responsibility
for what he says, Xeno feels demeaned and controlled.

> > > It is a useful technique, but it does not give a
> > > person the incentive to move into a space where
> > > they think of improving themselves on their own.

Translation: Xeno does not want to have to think about
improving himself.

> > More idiotic bullshit Xeno - remember your sociopathic
> > traits, you can't feel empathy - so how would you know
> > Share's feelings? Remember Share has confessed to being
> > easily triggered and suffering from attachment disorder.
> > She's very emotionally, psychologically stunted.
>
> So Share is psychologically stunted? Have you no compassion
> for your fellow human being then?

A context-switch worthy of Curtis.

Of course, observing that a person is psychologically
stunted doesn't have anything to do with whether the
observer has compassion for the person.

Note also that here Xeno suggests that Ravi's purported
lack of compassion for Share means he has no compassion
for any of his fellow human beings.

And the rest is bafflegab: