> dear Ravi, I just asked my pastoral counselor about my allegedly being what
> you call psychologically stunted. She laughed in total delight. End of
> report.

Isn't that why you pay her the big bucks, to tell you what you want to hear?

Of course you provided this pasture-loving counsellor the full context for why
someone would say that about you, I'm sure. Being the lover of complexity that
you are Share, I am sure the two of you had a protracted and in depth
investigation into why this characterization should have been attributed to you
by Ravi. Yes, this description of your counselling session certainly conveys
how deeply and in detail you considered the possibility you are
"psychologically stunted". Perhaps your counsellor might be too? Oops, maybe
that was arrogant of me to suggest this. Forget I said that.