> Doc, I'll let you decide for yourself: I've been doing TM
> since March 29, 1975 and in that time have missed between
> 5 and 10 meditations, usually because of travel or sickness.
> As for my bad behavior, IMO I've done my best to make amends

Your best is none too good. There are piles and piles of your
bad behavior that you haven't made the slightest effort to
make amends for. And of course the one piece of *inexcusably*
bad behavior for which you refuse to apologize.

> and have wisely

"Wisely"? What an amazing thing to say about oneself.

> pursued healing modalities to insure that I
> don't do the bad behavior again.

Share: They aren't working. Your "bad behavior" continues.

> I think this is all we can ask of us humans who are bound
> to make mistakes. I also offer as proof of being dedicated
> to spiritual liberation is the fact that I continue on FFL
> and in particular read Xeno's posts carefully.

(horselaugh)