>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:

>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:

>> Doc, I'll let you decide for yourself: I've been doing TM since March
29, 1975 and in that time have missed between 5 and 10 meditations,
usually because of travel or sickness. As for my bad behavior, IMO I've
done my best to make amends.

> Your best is none too good. There are piles and piles of your   bad
behavior that you haven't made the slightest effort to   make amends
for. And of course the one piece of *inexcusably* bad behavior for which
you refuse to apologize.

>> ...and have wisely  pursued healing modalities to insure that I don't
do the bad behavior again.

I am not sure that 'healing' can fix behaviour that other people think
is bad or good. There are behaviours in some countries that would be
considered rather normal, that would put us in prison in the United
States. If you have a negative reaction to having done something, that
is, a reaction that feels bad not because someone reacted to what you
did, but because you reacted that way to what you did, that is a clue
that maybe that action could be called bad, and you could try to steer
away from that in the future. Its trickier when someone else calls it
bad because then you are dealing with a description of someone else's
world view; there is no internal impetus to change in that case, unless
sufficient resources can be applied externally to you to 'adjust' your
behaviour.

> Share: They aren't working. Your "bad behavior" continues.

>> I think this is all we can ask of us humans who are bound to make
mistakes. I also offer as proof of being dedicated to spiritual
liberation is the fact that I continue on FFL and in particular read
Xeno's posts carefully.

Did Robin ever ask Share for an apology?

To Share: If somebody is asking one to apologise on behalf of someone
else, I would not do it. But also, I would be a little more careful of
following advice. Because nothing we think about is true on the level of
thinking, you should not trust what others think, or what you think.
That includes anything I say too. The sense of the direction to take
seems to work better when the mind is silent. People who are constantly
asking for apologies might be trying to control your behaviour by trying
to induce a feeling of guilt. Tell them to fuck off. They do not have
the space in their hearts to forgive you, so they will not give you the
space to really accept an apology. The tension on both sides has to ramp
down before an apology becomes meaningful.

> (horselaugh)

Careful, horse meat might be making a comeback in the United States,
even though there is a rather strong taboo here about eating horses.
Maybe cannibalism might become more popular too.

Note that in the Netherlands, you can buy horse meat in the market:

  [Smoked Horse Meat in Netherlands Market]