--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> >--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
>
> >> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
(snip)
> > > As for my bad behavior, IMO I've done my best to make amends.
>
> > Your best is none too good. There are piles and piles of
> > your bad behavior that you haven't made the slightest
> > effort to make amends for. And of course the one piece of
> > *inexcusably* bad behavior for which you refuse to apologize.
(snip)

> Did Robin ever ask Share for an apology?

Completely irrelevant. It's shocking that you would actually
try to *dissuade* her from apologizing. That supports her very
worst behavior.

> Because nothing we think about is true on the level of
> thinking,

This is bullshit, Xeno's all-purpose excuse for all kinds
of bad behavior and means of wiggling out of all kinds of
stupidities.

> People who are constantly asking for apologies

How about people who have asked for one apology for one
particularly atrocious deed?

> might be
> trying to control your behaviour by trying to induce a
> feeling of guilt.

Or they might be trying to get you to apologize. Sometimes
a cigar...

> Tell them to fuck off. They do not have the space in their
> hearts to forgive you, so they will not give you the space
> to really accept an apology.

Speak for yourself, Xeno. Or perhaps more appropriately,
fuck off.