 From: Xenophaneros Anartaxius <anartax...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:01 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 10 Spiritually Transmitted Diseases

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:

>> ...and have wisely  pursued healing modalities to insure that I don't do the
>> bad behavior again.

I am not sure that 'healing' can fix behaviour that other people think is bad
or good. There are behaviours in some countries that would be considered rather
normal, that would put us in prison in the United States. If you have a
negative reaction to having done something, that is, a reaction that feels bad
not because someone reacted to what you did, but because you reacted that way
to what you did, that is a clue that maybe that action could be called bad, and
you could try to steer away from that in the future. Its trickier when someone
else calls it bad because then you are dealing with a description of someone
else's world view; there is no internal impetus to change in that case, unless
sufficient resources can be applied externally to you to 'adjust' your
behaviour.

>> I think this is all we can ask of us humans who are bound to make mistakes.
>> I also offer as proof of being dedicated to spiritual liberation is the fact
>> that I continue on FFL and in particular read Xeno's posts carefully.

Did Robin ever ask Share for an apology?
To Share: If somebody is asking one to apologise on behalf of someone else, I
would not do it. But also, I would be a little more careful of following
advice. Because nothing we think about is true on the level of thinking, you
should not trust what others think, or what you think. That includes anything I
say too. The sense of the direction to take seems to work better when the mind
is silent. People who are constantly asking for apologies might be trying to
control your behaviour by trying to induce a feeling of guilt. Tell them to
fuck off. They do not have the space in their hearts to forgive you, so they
will not give you the space to really accept an apology. The tension on both
sides has to ramp down before an apology becomes meaningful.