 From: raunchydog <raunchy...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 11:52 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Four for Share

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> On 7/12/13 4:08 PM, Ravi Chivukula wrote:
> > Dear Share - I think this is a brilliant move. This new strategy is
> > the right way to avoid Judy's perverse, obsessive, pathological need
> > to stick to facts, stick to truth. Clearly she lacks emotional

Don't confuse Share with the facts. Her mind is already made up. She sees
things from her reality only. There in no room for reality in a discussion with
her. Your point of view has no value despite the facts. It's a coping behavior
that attempts to control the outcome of a dispute in relationships. Too bad she
hasn't figured out that attacking the messenger and piling on more layers of
bullshit to confuse the issue is a piss poor strategy on a public forum.
http://youtu.be/amcDIPQ5z5E