Thanks for the sane - and reasoned - response (as opposed to the
childish rants of the other posters).  Photographs of Zimmerman taken at
the time of the incident show he suffered a terrifying assault. Let's
support the real victims not the knuckle-dragging thugs. I see you guys
in Iowa can get concealed-carry permits for handguns. In the unlikely
event  Zimmerman is freed you may need one when the rent-a-mob rioters
hit the streets. :-)
And the old fart in the vid is clearly suffering symptoms of heavy
unstressing. He needs to get to a TM check.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon  wrote:

> Problem is, had Zimmerman done as this old fart suggests, leave the
gun at home, Zimmerman may very well have been the dead one. I think
the defense has more than adequately shown that Trayvon ambushed
Zimmerman while walking back to his car, initiated violence with a
sucker- punch to the nose, repeatedly slammed his head against concrete,
while pinning him down and according to Zimmerman, covered his mouth and
nose and told him he was going to die tonight. The only injuries on
Trayvon were bruised knuckles(from pounding Zimmerman and the gun shot
to the heart), no bruises to head or body,no indications Zimmerman ever
so much as touched Trayvon. The prosecution proved nothing, only
suggesting a series of *what if's*.< Charges never should have been
filed against Zimmerman and were only done so out of political
pressure.< The media has been wanting a *race dialog* since Obama took
office, remember the Louis Gates fiasco?Thing is, just like Trayvon,
>  they(the media)Â aren't picking their fights very well. They need
a slam dunk and Florida vs Zimmerman isn't one.< My intuition tells me
that old man is really a college prof. trying to come off as an old
red-neck trying to erase his *white guilt*. Sorry, I just don't buy
it,LOL!