From: Seraphita <s3raph...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 10:10 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The George Zimmerman case: Steyn nails it.

Actually I'm neither right-wing nor left-wing - I'm happy to leave that kind of
dualistic thinking to the unenlightened. If anything, I'm closest to being anti
the state in my approach to politics, so on the political right I enjoy those
conservative writers who oppose the encroaching nanny state and on the
political left I'm a big fan of those old anarchist theoreticians (and I'll
give a nod to the hippies also). If over your side of the pond you call someone
with views like mine a "right-wing fundamentalist" then that's what I am! The
terminology is misleading though.

But re your comment "Why you care enough about this subject" : because I care
about justice!  What would you think of someone who couldn't give a shit if
Zimmerman was convicted or not?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" wrote:>> > "Childish rants" appears
to be what this post of yours is. It not only earmarks you as right wing but
rather fundamentalist in the worst kind of way, not to mention insulting as a
result of others not agreeing with your viewpoints. I don't think any TM
checking could cure you of any of these afflictions either. Why you care enough
about this subject enough to demonstrate these unsavoury characteristics you
evidently possess is one of those mysteries of life. We've got a couple of
assholes here already, I guess another one won't hurt.> >