I didn't mean this happened paging through a post; I mean it happens paging
through my inbox folder, all my folders. Sorry if didn't explain well.

________________________________
 From: Alex Stanley <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 1:03 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: FFL looks different this morning

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "PaliGap" <compost1uk@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:

> > > Wonder why nobody else here has mentioned it? Any ideas?
> >
> > I dunno for sure - but it it 'cos Share is using Yahoo!'s
> > web *email client* (Yahoo! Mail) to read FFL (and the issue
> > she has is with that), whereas other folks are referring to
> > access to Yahoo! groups via browser (which does not have that
> > issue)?
> >
> > This! may! be! the! source! of! the! confusion!?
>
> Nobody else is using Yahoo! Mail? If that's the case, the
> solution! to! the! problem! seems obvious, does it not?

I just forwarded a long post from FFL to my Yahoo Inbox, and I experienced no
jumping while scrolling through it, regardless of how I did the scrolling
(mouse scroll wheel, dragging scroll bar, down arrow on keyboard, or clicking
and holding the down button on the scroll bar.) It scrolled smoothly every time.