You should probably read the essay:

http://organizations.utep.edu/Portals/1475/nagel_bat.pdf

Knowing what it is like to be your identical twin brother
is no more possible than knowing what it is like to be a
bat. You can imagine to a certain extent what it would be
like for *you* to be a bat or to be your identical twin
brother, but you cannot know what it is like for a *bat*
to be a bat, nor what it is like for your identical twin
brother to be your identical twin brother.

As far as Batman is concerned, there is nothing that it
is like for Batman to be Batman, since he doesn't exist.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"