---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 It sure is looking like the authfriend is disputing the fact that Swami
Karpatri was a member of the Sri Vidya sect. Now, why would she do that and
mislead us about the SBS affiliations with Sri Vidya? Obviously if Swami
Karpatri was a Sri Vidya he learned it from his guru SKS. Go figure.

 "He was also the great expert of Shree Vidya and probably all the present day
experts in Varanasi have somehow or the other obtained Shree vidya from him or
his pupils."

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Karpatri
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Karpatri

 Why would MMY tell a fib about his tradition's lineage?

 So many questions - so few answers.

 The question is: why do some TMers meditate on the bija of Saraswati if MMY
didn't get the bja from SBS? Would MMY just make it up or read it in a book? Is
it just a coincidence that the bija of Saraswati is included in the fifteen
bijas mentioned in the Sound Arya Lahari by the Adi Shankara?

 There is one undisputed fact: all the Saraswati dasanami's meditate on the
bija mantra of Saraswati at least twice a day!

 Is there anyone here who would dispute this?

 Is there actually anyone here who actually cares?

 Actually, actually?