How about actually citing this "interesting talk," Barry, so the rest of us can
watch it? What's the name of this "world's foremost expert in the field"?

 Barry wrote:

 > I watched an interesting talk the other day about how to tell when people
 > are lying, conducted by one of
 > the world's most foremost experts in the field. One of the most fascinating
 > tips was to watch how many
 > times the person being evaluated uses the words "lie" OR "lying" OR "liar"
 > to describe other people.

The more often they do, the more likely that the person doing this is is
himself or herself a chronic liar.

Number of FFL posts in which Judy has used one or more of those words: 2672.

Try running that same search against other posters. *Any* other posters.