Nobody was challenging your "I don't lie" search, Barry. What did you think you
had to prove? That's pretty funny. Getting a little nervous, are ya?

 BTW, I pointed out a day or so ago that I rarely tout my own honesty (contrary
to the claims of some here) unless someone has first called it in question.
These examples all fall right in that category, I believe. And interestingly
enough, the questioning (accusations, really) in most of these cases came from
folks I had previously caught lying (e.g., Barry, navashok, Curtis, Vaj,
Nabby).

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "TurquoiseB" wrote:

> Ah, the patented Steinian Nitpick Lie. :-)
>
> Now Judy's going to pretend that 41 instances of "I don't lie" don't add
> up to a declaration of "I never lie."

 Since I belatedly realized that this search is done in the old Yahoo interface
and that possibly not everyone can see it, here are a few highlights:

Oct 5, 2013, in message #359820
"I don't lie or twist or reshuffle."

Aug 13, 2013, in message #353409
"I'm not the "Queen of" anything, but as you know, Nabby, I don't lie"

Aug 13, 2013, in message #353336
"Plus which, they know I don't lie, and they know you *do* lie."

Feb 12, 2013, in message #335232
"Um, no, it's because they know I don't lie."

Jan 26, 2013, in message #333579
"I don't lie, and I deny only what is not true."

Mar 12, 2012, in message #306217
"Oops, no, Raunchy and I don't lie."

Mar 1, 2012, in message #305356
"There are no lies in the paragraph. I sometimes make mistakes, but I don't
lie."

Jan 9, 2012, in message #301381
"I'm tough, but I'm pretty fair; I don't lie; I usually check my facts; and I
rarely make gratuitous attacks. Nor do I dump nastily on posters who
respectfully and sincerely say things I don't agree with."

Oct 31, 2011, in message #293675
"Vaj has never caught me in a lie, for the simple reason that I don't lie."

Jul 12, 2011, in message #282357
"Since Judy doesn't lie, it's not possible for her to be lying *again*. Vaj
knows I don't lie."

Apr 11, 2011, in message #274245
"Whatever my other faults may be, I don't lie."

Oct 31, 2010, in message #260625
"I don't lie. I'm not a hypocrite."

Oct 11, 2010, in message #259089
"As you and Vaj well know, I don't lie."

Jan 26, 2010, in message #239742
"I don't lie about Barry. It's his lies that create the battle."

Jan 3, 2009, in message #203765
"In contrast, I don't lie, and I do my damndest to be fair."

Jan 3, 2009, in message #203746
"Vaj knows I don't lie, so his comment above is itself a lie."

Aug 17, 2008, in message #187141
"Funny thing is, nobody has ever caught me in a lie in any Internet forum. You
know why? It's because there isn't anything to catch. I don't lie."

Mar 15, 2008, in message #170153
"However, I'm not duplicitous, mendacious, dishonest, or disingenuous. And I
don't lie, either."

Dec 3, 2007, in message #156651
"As Vaj knows, I don't lie. I haven't lied before, and I wasn't lying here."

Sep 25, 2007, in message #149814
"Nope, I don't lie, Vaj. Don't project."

May 22, 2006, in message #98982
"BTW, I don't lie, nor do I rewrite history."