turq, I'm agin it on all levels. And I don't think Ms. Stein really knows what
she hopes to accomplish by all this harassing and name calling.

On Saturday, November 30, 2013 10:31 AM, TurquoiseB <turquoi...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> Judy, what's the action step? What is it that you'd like to see
happen?

How do you feel -- personally, emotionally, and morally -- about
waterboarding?   :-)

> ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, authfriend@ wrote:
>
>  See, this is what happens when a group tolerates dishonesty. When
there are no sanctions against it, not even disapproval, even the weaker
members start using dishonesty to justify themselves, as Share does
here. The more people who feel safe being dishonest, the more a
mythical, false story about the group and its members and interactions
takes shape and displaces the real one. History, as they say, is written
by the winners, so those who care about having an accurate history need
to ensure the liars don't win.

>  Here's the post in question; decide for yourselves whether Share's
description of it below is truthful (note the many qualifying phrases
that Share flatly denies it contained--including, ironically, "it sounds
like," which she specifically mentions below):

319521

>  Plus which, as I've pointed out before, Share had gotten on my bad
side well before this.

>  Share lied:
>
>  > Judy first ran her number on me on Sept 9, 2012. She said that I
did such and such in my post to RWC. She did not qualify with in my
opinion or it sounds like or even I think. Of course she didn't ask me
if I was doing such and such. She just declared that I did such and such
as if she could see inside my head and know, without error, what I had
been thinking and feeling. I had never experienced someone communicating
like that. It was like a foreign language and as such, I didn't even
know how to respond.

> > I've come to think that no matter what anyone says, Judy will not
change. In fact, I've come to think that she likes it when she has to
fight with everyone.