Now this is funny. Why in the world would anyone want a job and have a family when they could be posting to Yahoo FFL all day and night? LoL!

You don't want to use your real name because you have children and a job, so you need to maintain your privacy. And, the other gal apparently has no offspring, and uses her professional name in her sig and as her handle, so she can what, drum up more business? Go figure.