Oh, bullshit, Share. That's made-up nonsense, and you know it. In both cases I
was asking genuine questions about your mindset. It isn't surprising that you
don't want to answer them, but that doesn't somehow make them "impediments to
the truth." The only impediments to the truth in this situation have been
created by you, not me.

 Nor does whether you see me as an "upholder of truth" have anything to do with
the fact that you told falsehoods about me. Your opinion of me, inane though it
may be, does not somehow make it OK for you to say things about me that are
factually false in an attempt to make me look bad. That you would use one to
try to justify the other just makes you a person of very seriously deficient
character.

 You, Share Long, are very far from being in a position to criticize anyone
else's ethics. You need to have some ethics of your own first. As far as I can
see, you are a devious and unethical individual masquerading as a sweet,
blameless innocent. But when you're backed into a corner, as you are now, the
real Share comes out, and it is neither sweet, blameless, nor innocent--not by
a very long shot.

 Share obfuscates: