I don't believe for a second, Barry, that you take Richard seriously. Rather,
you take me VERY seriously, and you're continuing to stalk me. So I really
shouldn't accede to your request. But it's so laughably simple, I will.

 (Oh, by the way, you failed Emily's test miserably. You were unable to hold
off stalking me for even two weeks--it's been only four days.)

 Here's Richard's original troll:

 > Yogi Bhajan says that "Kundalini energy is technically explained as being
 > sparked during yogic breathing
 > when prana and apana blends at the 3rd chakra (naval center) at which point
 > it initially drops down to the
 > 1st and 2nd chakras before traveling up to the spine to the higher centers
 > of the brain to activate the
 > golden cord - the connection between the pituitary and pineal glands - and
 > penetrate the 7 chakras."
 > However, this technique was denigrated by Judy in a somewhat inane post
 > denying that MMY bijas were
 > the nicknames of  the Istadevatas. Go figure.

 Richard never was able to document his claim that I "denigrated" the technique
he describes. I don't know anything about the technique, had never heard of it,
would have had no reason to "denigrate" it. Nor has he come up with any
documentation that I denied that "MMY bijas were the nicknames of the
Istadevatas." I don't know (as I said in the quote he keeps posting) what
"nicknames" might even mean in this context.

 But the bijas are not, as I said in the other quote Richard keeps posting, the
names of the personal gods; they have perfectly good names of their own
(Lakshmi, Saraswati, etc.). Maharishi said in Beacon Light that the bijas are
the "mantras" of personal gods, not the names of personal gods.

 For reference, here are the two quotes from my posts as Richard has posted
them:

 "...the TM mantras are *not* the names of the Hindu gods. The Hindu gods
have perfectly good names of their own."

 And:

"Richard is lying. I never said anything about 'the technique,'
whatever it is, or was. Nor did I say the bijas weren't 'nicknames'
of the deities (whatever 'nicknames' means in this context)."

 Any questions? Anybody see any lies or fibs (except from Richard)?

 Feeling a little silly, Barry? After all that huffing and puffing?

 BTW, Barry, just for the recordI, failing to keep a promise does not make the
promise a lie unless it can be shown that the person who made it never intended
to keep it.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" wrote:

> Let's make this real simple so everyone understands:
>
> NOBODY cares that you're working from home and NOBODY cares if you're
> posting here in between working for clients and NOBODY cares if you have
> any clients and NOBODY cares if you post anything or not. NOBODY.

 I dunno, Richard. I, for one, would love to see her come up with this
"detailed refuation" she's been crowing about for so long.

So, speaking in my capacity as "someone other than Xeno who takes Richard
seriously enough to want a detailed refutation," I want one.

Failure to produce one will prove Judy a liar, because she made that very offer
just below.

I expect exact quotes, URLs, and citations. Maybe even a bibliography and
footnotes. :-)