John, I just received 2014 predictions from Prasannan, a jyotishi in Vancouver.
He says there are both good and bad conjunctions this year. He specifically
mentions that both Saturn and Jupiter are exalted for some of the year and that
only happens once every 60 years. Also that on May 1 Sun, Moon and Venus will
all be exalted. Probably a good day to begin just about anything wonderful!