John, I've not heard of the chakras being used in this context. Can you say
more or point me to a website? Thank you.

On Monday, January 6, 2014 10:55 AM, "jr_...@yahoo.com" <jr_...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Share,

It's good to know the good and bad times for the year.  During the bad times,
one can postpone any important decisions or activities to avoid mistakes or
disasters.

Aside from mundane predictions, there are also the various chakras, that
Kalidasa mentioned in his book, "Uttara Kalamrita",  which can be used for
various purposes.  For example,  I used the Chariot chakra to purchase a new
car in 2007.  To date, the car has been excellent and has been trouble free.