---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

 Practicing Meditators in general take pride in being meditators who have made
great sacrifices for their practice.

 “I recognize no political divisions, no political parties. I recognize only
meditators.”

 Apostasy is a terrible thing.

 -Buck

 The danger comes when it (apostasy) is made public, like that a Muslim has
stopped believing in the principles of Islam.
 There is no compassion for Muslims who "betray their faith" by converting to
other religions or who simply stop believing in one God and the Prophet
Muhammad.
 And, in most cases, the family itself disowns a person who becomes an apostate.
 Conversion, or apostasy, is also a crime under Afghanistan's Islamic law and
is punishable by death.
 In some instances, people may even take matters into their own hands and beat
an apostate to death without the case going to court.
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25732919
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25732919