 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Apostasy, is a terrible thing.
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 1:35 AM

 I was talking to a friend of
 mine the other night.  In the past he has recommended
 some interesting reading material.  He was telling me
 how impressed he was with "The Course in
 Miracles".
 I know that material has been
 around for sometime.  I was wondering what others might
 have thought of it, if they happened to take a run at
 it?
 FWIW, from what he told me,
 it had an interesting genesis, but other than that, again,
 from what he told me, it sounded like basic new age boiler
 plate.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote:

 yep, it can