--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "TurquoiseB"  wrote:

> What is she going to do when *no one* falls for her tarbaby act any
> more, and allows themselves to get sucked into an argument with her
> just because she wants one?
>
> I predict panic.

Fairfield Life Post Counter
===========================
Start Date (UTC): 02/08/14 00:00:00
End Date (UTC): 02/15/14 00:00:00
304 messages as of (UTC) 02/09/14 23:44:16

67 authfriend

Given an estimated 12-hour "posting day," that's 2.8 posts per hour. Are
we looking at another "record posting week" for the Judester?  :-)

Then again, look on the bright side. Maybe she'll follow her cult
leader's lead and post a 13,000-word manifesto *demanding* that people
argue with her...or else. And we all know what comes after that.
Something to look forward to...

:-)