Um, doesn't seem to be happenng that nobody wants to argue with me, does it?

 Oh, dear, oh, dear, when are people going to begin to catch on?

 When is Barry going to catch on, for that matter? Anybody notice how many of
his posts recently have been attempts to provoke me into arguing (including
this one)?

 (Barry has been despondent because my post counts in recent weeks have been
way too low for him to make a fuss about, so he's going to go wild with this
one to make up for it.)

 BTW, Barry, (a) Robin's cult leader days were over decades ago; and (b) he
never wrote "a 13,000-word manifesto *demanding* that people argue with him."
You really, really need to get a handle on your obsessive, paranoid fantasies.

 << > What is she going to do when *no one* falls for her tarbaby act any more,
and allows themselves to get

 > sucked into an argument with her just because she wants one?

 > I predict panic.

 Fairfield Life Post Counter
 ===========================
 Start Date (UTC): 02/08/14 00:00:00
 End Date (UTC): 02/15/14 00:00:00
 304 messages as of (UTC) 02/09/14 23:44:16

 67 authfriend

Given an estimated 12-hour "posting day," that's 2.8 posts per hour. Are we
looking at another "record posting week" for the Judester?  :-)

Then again, look on the bright side. Maybe she'll follow her cult leader's lead
and post a 13,000-word manifesto *demanding* that people argue with her...or
else. And we all know what comes after that. Something to look forward to... >>

:-)