Right now the boor meter is running pretty high on FFL with all this boring Robin talk. Robin was a boor so no wonder. ;-)

On 02/10/2014 12:23 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "TurquoiseB" wrote:

> What is she going to do when *no one* falls for her tarbaby act any
> more, and allows themselves to get sucked into an argument with her
> just because she wants one?
>
> I predict panic.

*Fairfield Life Post Counter
Start Date (UTC): 02/08/14 00:00:00
End Date (UTC): 02/15/14 00:00:00
304 messages as of (UTC) 02/09/14 23:44:16

67 authfriend*

*/Given an estimated 12-hour "posting day," that's 2.8 posts per hour. Are we looking at another "record posting week" for the Judester? :-)

Then again, look on the bright side. Maybe she'll follow her cult leader's lead and post a 13,000-word manifesto *demanding* that people argue with her...or else. And we all know what comes after that. Something to look forward to...

/*

*:-)*