--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> I am not familiar enough with providers to know if you are able or not
able to access that global.net address.  But evidently Ann uses it, so
perhaps it is more accessible than you think.  Don't know.

I did a test today, logging in from multiple computers served by
multiple Internet services, and the results were consistent. Using one
sequence, if I logged in from either Chrome or Firefox to FFL, I got
Neo. Using another sequence, I got the old classic interface, including
the old Search utilities.

I'm not going to tell Judy what the sequence was because I like to see
her sputter and fume because she can't stalk people using the Yahoo
Search engine.  :-)