Great. I'm really curious.

 I don't normally read NBC.com, but I took a look after I saw some of the
complaints. It's worse than the Slate redesign, which up to now has been the
worst mess I've ever seen. Hard to believe anyone could look at either of them
and think, "Boy, this looks so snappy and inviting!" I wouldn't even want to
try to navigate NBC.com. And I thought the Salon redesign a couple years ago
was bad...

 << I'll look but I had to go out for a business lunch that I just got back
from and didn't have much of a chance just to try more specific searches on
Google either. I tried one search that landed me in a post a few month back.
I'll try it on my Windows machine which I just fired up.

 Have you looked at nbc.com?  It's now worse than NEO. >>