---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

 I am not familiar enough with providers to know if you are able or not able to
access that global.net address.  But evidently Ann uses it, so perhaps it is
more accessible than you think.  Don't know.

 I do? I don't know diddly squat about computers. All I know is that I use
Google chrome on a Mac and access FFL via the internet. I never use Yahoo mail.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 And how is that supposed to help those of us who don't have an s b c g l o b a
l . n e t email address?

 << try again.  it is __________________ @  s b c g l o b a l . n e t
(without the spaces) >>

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

 Sure Judy, glad to oblige.  I have an e-mail that I use at work.  It is

 When I am logged in under that e-mail address FFL shows up under the old
format, and I am able to read posts and use the search engine all as we used to
do.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 So Stevie, we're all still waiting for you to tell us how to access Groups
Classic and its search feature.

 << Richard, Judy, who loves to demean people can't see to figure out how
access the previous classic format and search feature.  >>