On 2/16/2014 3:34 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com wrote:
I don't think she can help herself.

Judy just can't help herself - some people just feel better when they have someone to talk to.

Years ago, Judy followed me over here from Google Groups - it's like she was stalking me or something. She seemed so paranoid that me or Barry would say something about her over here on FFL, that she signed up as a FFL member so she could monitor our messages. It looks to me like she's being doing that 24 x 7 for years now, posting corrections every hour and trying to correct me and Barry for leaving her over there. She got beat up pretty bad over there, Steve, and it is taking her a long time to get over it. Go figure.