Richard, I thought Judy was an editor. Are you telling us she's really a
computer repair man?! Go figure!

On Sunday, February 16, 2014 2:12 PM, Richard J. Williams
<pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 2/16/2014 1:31 PM, jedi_sp...@yahoo.com wrote:

See?, this is exactly the reason you are seen as a grudge
>holder here.
>
>Was there any need to make that post? Excessive posts clog
>up the bandwidth and slow down data traffic.
>
>---authfriend <authfriend@...> wrote:
>

>Share to the defense! <guffaw>

We have to put up with this kind of snark all day on FFL posted by
    the button-pushers. Poor Share: she complained that dialoging with
    Robin was like getting "psychologically raped", and gets another mind-fuck
reply from Judy, blaming the victim, and mocking her. If Judy was a therapist
instead of an editor, she'd probably get her license revoked. We came here to
get some spiritual help, not get our mind fucked up by pseudo-therapists and
computer repair men. Go figure.