On 2/19/2014 7:13 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
> The article is more about comment trolls than trolling on forums or
> groups.

There's a difference? Go figure.

> Mark maybe doesn't hangout in any groups or forums.

The description of a "troll" posted by the two Barry's and Judy don't
seem to match the one described in the report. Why do you suppose they
would be so insecure that they would post fibs about trolls on FFL?
Where is Dr Pete when we need him? Go figure.

"Sociopathic, sadistic, narcissistic, cruel by nature, highly unpleasant
to be around. They love to cause pain. They delight in ruining the
beautiful. The more pure and integrity-filled something is, the more
they enjoy corrupting it."

http://blog.sfgate.com/morford/2014/02/18/how-to-eat-an-internet-troll/