Richard, I'm taking an online class now and let me tell you, there's tons of
homework! Look what it did to my Post Count! Imagine what it would do to Rita's
schedule! I'm just sayin...

On Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:17 PM, Richard J. Williams
<pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 2/20/2014 5:21 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
> If you want an employment opportunity then zig when everyone else is
> zagging.

It's all a matter of positioning and placement.

If you want an employment opportunity you've got to position yourself
where there are opportunities and place yourself where you can meet
people. For example, if Rita wanted to go back into doing AutoCad, she
would enroll in a course at a community college and learn 3-D AutoCad -
then she would move to Charlotte NC or to the Research Triangle,
somewhere they do manufacturing and electronics. Go figure.