From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2014 7:01 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ukraine?

...Why do I mostly post links about our Space Brothers and the how Maharishi's
predictions slowly come through ?  Because we are witnessing a tremendous shift
in world consciousness. A shift humanity has not seen for thousand and
thousands of years, one in which we are standing with both feet, one which is
unfolding before our very eyes. A transformation You, I and humanity owe to the
only living Master we ever met and whose one-pointed dedication to a better
world made possible.

Gag me with a spoon. Who on earth -- other than a slave -- is actually looking
for a "Master?"