Nabby if you are referring to Marshy he was no Master, although many including
you erroneously believe so, He was however a master manipulator and liar.
On Sat, 2/22/14, TurquoiseBee <turquoi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ukraine?
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Date: Saturday, February 22, 2014, 6:52 PM

       From: nablusoss1008
 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
  To:
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent:
 Saturday, February 22, 2014 7:01 PM
  Subject:
 [FairfieldLife] RE: Ukraine?

       ...Why do I mostly
 post links about our Space Brothers and the how
 Maharishi's predictions slowly come through ?
 Because we are witnessing a tremendous shift in world
 consciousness. A shift humanity has not seen for thousand
 and thousands of years, one in which we are standing with
 both feet, one which is unfolding before our very eyes.
 A transformation You, I and humanity owe to the
 only living Master we ever met and whose one-pointed
 dedication to a better world made
 possible.
 Gag me with a spoon. Who on earth -- other than a
 slave -- is actually looking for a
  "Master?"