Well, Ann, I find it fascinating to ruminate about all this. For a short while
(-:
Many spiritual teachers talk about the need to get rid of the ego. I'm just
expressing a different view based on contemporary psychology. I could be wrong
and or it's probably just a matter of semantics.

On Monday, February 24, 2014 8:25 AM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"