But Doc, is it conditioning that is preventing unconditional love. Or is it the
belief that conditioning is preventing unconditional love that is the real
culprit?!
PS I find David Deida to be a very profound thinker so I take to heart what he
says.

On Monday, February 24, 2014 8:20 AM, "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com"