---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 turq, I very much enjoy these statistics and understand what you are saying.
However, I think the conclusions need to be a bit more nuanced. Because if a
person thinks he or she is insignificant, then they will think other humans are
insignificant too. And that often leads to all kinds of problematic behavior. I
think what's better is a healthy self regard which promotes growth in regard
for others, indeed for all life.

 I like this post, Share. I believe much of what you say here is true.