On 3/9/2014 2:19 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> almost as irritating as those who don't include the post they are
> replying to.

There's nothing more irritating at a discussion party than someone who
can't remember from one moment to the next what you just said to them
and they can't even remember your name after ten minutes. Some people
must think this a place where you they can just butt in to a
conversation and hurl a few snarks and then move on to something else
and come back a few days later and pick up where they left off. It
doesn't work that way. By then everyone has forgotten what you're even
talking about. If you want to really get serious about this dialoging
you should always take your iPad or iPhone with you everywhere you go so
you can post a reply in a reasonable amount of time, not in a day or
two. This is serious business we are talking about - the GMOs that are
going to kill us. And, have a little compassion for the folks who don't
have anything else to do, who might be stuck in a cabin in a snow storm
in the winter. They just want to have someone to talk to - is that
asking for too much? Why not give us some spiritual talk? I need some
spiritual help. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!