it couldn't have been to private if a reporter from the Fairfield Ledger was
there
On Sat, 3/15/14, Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Students inquire about pandits during forum    FF
Ledger 3/14/14
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Date: Saturday, March 15, 2014, 6:35 PM

       Judy,
 that is exactly what I meant about the private point. The
 speaker could have used the word personal. Or maybe I'm
 just being too picky.

 I know that Rick has interviewed Hagelin on BATGAP and
 hosted his seminar at SAND. That is to whom I hope Rick
 passes on useful feedback from FFL.

 And though it was said indirectly, the meeting was private
 in that it was only for students and faculty.

      On Saturday, March
 15, 2014 1:16 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
 <authfri...@yahoo.com>
  wrote:

       What did you mean by
 "my suspicions got aroused at that bit about it being
 private"? The only thing that was mentioned in the
 article as being private was the reason they decided Mishra
 had to go back to India. Nothing was said about the meeting
 the article reported on being
 private.
 And you did say you hoped Rick
 would pass on what's been said
 here.
 Why the
  misrepresentations, Share?
 Judy, at the end
 of what Rick posted, someone asked if there could be another
 meeting for those who weren't able to attend the first
 one. To discuss what happened, etc.
 Yes,
 I think TMers in town are entitled to such a meeting.

 I don't think Rick is
 passing on info. However, hopefully decision makers read
 FFL. I think good points are raised here.

   On Saturday, March 15, 2014 12:27 PM,