What a shame you couldn't get anybody to "act out" despite your own best
"acting out" efforts.

 Your fantasy about all the "new lurkers" and the "world press" is hilarious,
though.

 Thanks, Salyavin, for providing the rational voice as counterpoint to my
admitted (and intentional) over-the-top-ness.
I suspect that a great number of new lurkers may be following these discussions
here lately after the news reports, belatedly trying to figure out WTF they've
actually been *contributing to* by paying for the pundit programs or yagyas
because they believed in the magic word...let's face it..."Maharishisez" all
these years. I think your reasoned and calm posts may do a lot to reach such
people.

 My audience is more limited...in more ways than one. I freely admit to being
over the top in some of my recent posts to push a few TB's hot buttons and
encourage them to "act out," and thus demonstrate to the new group of both
TM-related and non-TM-related lurkers (including the world press) following
these posts exactly who and what they are. In my opinion, the more they focus
on "shooting the messenger" by avoiding the message and trying to demonize and
discredit the critics, the more they demonize themselves. And the more they
self-identify as the cultists I believe they are.

 To their discredit, given TM's claims that it increases "creative
intelligence," none of them yet seem to have realized this.