On 3/15/2014 12:35 PM, salyavin808 wrote:
> Ask them why yagya's don't work.

One guy that I know of wanted to see someone actually levitate, so he
paid thousands of dollars to attend seminars in order to learn about
human flying. Then one day while his guru was giving a lecture, the guru
levitated up in front of the whole crowd and filled the lecture hall
with a golden light. It's not complicated.

Another guy I know wanted a boat, so he meditated on it, and also wrote
down in detail that he wanted a boat real bad. He thought about getting
a boat all day and all night for several days and he meditated on
getting a boat for hours at a time. One week later, he got a boat. Go
figure.