 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Students inquire about pandits during forum    FF
Ledger 3/14/14
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Date: Saturday, March 15, 2014, 6:00 PM

       Thanks, Salyavin, for providing the rational voice as
 counterpoint to my admitted (and intentional)
 over-the-top-ness.

 I suspect that a great number of new lurkers may be
 following these discussions here lately after the news
 reports, belatedly trying to figure out WTF they've
 actually been *contributing to* by paying for the pundit
 programs or yagyas because they believed in the magic
 word...let's face it..."Maharishisez" all
 these years. I think your reasoned and calm posts may do a
 lot to reach such people.

 My audience is more
 limited...in more ways than one. I freely admit to being
 over the top in some of my recent posts to push a few
 TB's hot buttons and encourage them to "act
 out," and thus demonstrate to the new group of both
 TM-related and non-TM-related lurkers (including the world
 press) following these posts exactly who and what they are.
 In my opinion, the more they focus on "shooting the
 messenger" by avoiding the message and trying to
 demonize and discredit the critics, the more they demonize
 themselves. And the more they self-identify as the cultists
 I believe they are.

 To their discredit, given TM's claims that it
 increases "creative intelligence," none of them
 yet seem to have realized this.