Lawson, thanks for the really thorough explanation. I especially like the
example of the kittens raised in a unidirectional striped environment then not
being able to see the missing direction.

Along with that, I'd say that "shining ones" is simply another reference to how
essential to human development is both light and the sense of sight.

I also liked your explanation about Dr. Nader's insight about the Ramayana in
human physiology. I'll try to find what Ganesh stand for. I think someone asked
about that. Maybe just joking but anyway...

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 9:21 AM, "lengli...@cox.net" <lengli...@cox.net>