Whatever that Lama-fellow thought it turned out to be wrong and useless.

 "Maybe the Dali Lama thought that people of the free world would rise to
 the occasion"

 On 3/26/2014 2:45 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:
 > Share, the reason for the dolly-lama-guy's misfortunes is his
 > boundless arrogance.

 Classic blame the victim mentality.

 > Instead of actively seeking advice from Vedic Seers who possess real
 > power he thought that Buddhist prayers and woo-woo would help his
 > countrymen. We now know what that brought for Tibet.

 Maybe the Dali Lama thought that people of the free world would rise to
 the occasion and help prevent the communists from raping Tibet. But, it
 doesn't look that's going to happen in Tibet, or in Ukraine. Go figure.