I wouldn't say I'd been silent on these events. I remember pointing out I
thought you were certifiable last week, that's got to count for something.

 In case you also have a very short attention span to add to your problems:
this conversation started with me mocking Nabby for sneering at someone else's
guru. Which has to be the saddest type of behaviour we see on FFL. I don't
remember Barry ever doing that. In fact I remember him explaining all about his
time with Fred Lenz. The good and the bad. Very interesting it was too. Made an
enjoyable book I recall.

 Maybe you should try writing something interesting about something you've
experienced on your long spiritual quest and how you learnt from it, instead of
just trying to wind people up all the time?

 On 3/26/2014 2:53 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

 > My woo-woo is better than your woo-woo. So there.
 >

 > My guru is better than your guru. So there.
 >
 > I can spell Dolly faster than you can say Marshy. So there.
 >
 > Nyanyanyanyana.

 It has already been established that Barry had the best guru - can you
 top levitation hundreds of times? It's pretty difficult to top hovering
 for Woo Woo! You've been strangely silent about these event. Go figure.