From: "authfri...@yahoo.com" <authfri...@yahoo.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: "The Maharishi Murderer"

. . .
He [ Barry, the messenger Judy wants desperately to shoot any way she can ]
seems to have failed to notice that the PR blurb Michael posted is dated
February 2013, more than a year ago. The book itself was published
(self-published via Amazon's CreateSpace) in September 2012. And its current
Amazon bestseller rank is #2,222,248.

Indeed I did fail to notice that. As for its popularity, I merely point out
that it's doing much better on Amazon than "Scientific Research on the
Transcendental Meditation Program: Collected Papers, Vol. 1," which has a
ranking of #3,414,634, even though it's now available used for around $6,
considerably discounted from its original price of $78.28.  :-)  :-)  :-)