You've never quite understood the phrase "shoot the messenger." It assumes that
the messenger himself is not responsible for the message and thus is being shot
unfairly. Obviously that isn't the case with you; you bring knowingly false
messages of your own devising all the time, and you are therefore held
accountable for them.

 Note in this current message, you've ignored my question about where Nabby
tried to excuse Sem or the TMO (he didn't do either in that post, contrary to
your claim). But you're still responsible for the falsehood, so I'm shooting
you again. See how that works?

 And as for your lame response here, I don't think you would have claimed the
Collected Works--published in 1976--would have been likely to "begin a new
round of publicity exposing the Maharishi Effect." So that is one of your non
sequiturs calculated to distract attention from another of your bloopers. You
get shot for that as well.

 As I've pointed out, that you are unable to be straightforward in your
criticisms of the TMO, Maharishi, and TMers, but always feel compelled to
"enhance" the facts with exaggerations, distortions, and outright lies, tells
us that you're afraid the unvarnished truth isn't really all that bad.

 ----------------

 He [ Barry, the messenger Judy wants desperately to shoot any way she can ]
seems to have failed to notice that the PR blurb Michael posted is dated
February 2013, more than a year ago. The book itself was published
(self-published via Amazon's CreateSpace) in September 2012. And its current
Amazon bestseller rank is #2,222,248.

Indeed I did fail to notice that. As for its popularity, I merely point out
that it's doing much better on Amazon than "Scientific Research on the
Transcendental Meditation Program: Collected Papers, Vol. 1," which has a
ranking of #3,414,634, even though it's now available used for around $6,
considerably discounted from its original price of $78.28.  :-)  :-)  :-)