Still nothing but dishonest dreck from Barry. You "lurking reporters," take
note: Barry is incapable of telling the truth. In this case, he's well aware
that neither Ann nor I are believers in the "Maharishi Effect," nor do we have
any problem with the subject of Sem's murder being brought up again.

 What we have "problems" with is Barry's consistent dishonesty, as is so
clearly displayed in this present post.

 I first encountered him on the Internet in 1995. He was dishonest then, and
he's only gotten worse over the years. If you trust anything he says without
verifying it--particularly anything concerning the TMO, Maharishi, and/or
TMers--you deserve what you get. You've been warned.

 And still not a single word from any of them -- Feste, Nabby, Judy, Richard or
Ann -- about the real issue, which of course that a murder at "Ground Zero" of
the supposed "Maharishi Effect" casts pretty damning doubts about its
existence. Instead, each of them have spent multiple posts trying to "get" the
people who dared to bring the subject up again.

 Can you say "classic cultists trying to D.E.F.L.E.C.T.?" I think you can.
Lurking reporters -- you know who you are -- please take notice. Especially of
the ones who are doing this and yet claim not to be TM True Believers.