You are so gullible, Michael. You keep falling for Barry's deceitful crap. His
"statistic" is a total non sequitur. The only reason he mentions it is to
distract attention from his nitwit notion that Sem's book would "begin a new
round of publicity exposing the Maharishi Effect."

 That Collected Papers volume was published in 1976, two decades pre-Amazon.
Even if it had been a smash-hit bestseller when it came out (it wasn't), its
sales in 2014 would be virtually nonexistent.

 ha! That's a great statistic Barry!
 He [ Barry, the
 messenger Judy wants desperately to shoot any way she can
 ] seems to have failed to notice that the PR blurb
 Michael posted is dated February 2013, more than a year ago.
 The book itself was published (self-published via
 Amazon's CreateSpace) in September 2012. And its current
 Amazon bestseller rank is #2,222,248.

 Indeed I did fail to notice that. As for its
 popularity, I merely point out that it's doing much
 better on Amazon than "Scientific Research on the
 Transcendental Meditation Program: Collected Papers, Vol.
 1," which has a ranking of #3,414,634, even though
 it's now available used for around $6, considerably
 discounted from its original price of $78.28.