said it. :-)

 From: "LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

   Could they float?

 Apparently that was a minor test for immortality in Maharishi's eyes: if they
were well-enoughed established in Unity that they could float whenever they
wanted, they might be immortal.

Trying to ignore the nonsensical nature of the entire theory, I would suggest
that if you believe in it then you have to admit that Maharishi was never able
to float (levitate).

There are no "minor tests" for immortality. There is only one test, and it's
fairly major -- if you die, you're not.  :-)